Monday 21 January 2013

WWE 13

Played the game for a few hours. I like it a lot. Haven't played a WWE game for a couple of years. Never picked up the last two I think.

Started my game in the Attitude era. I'm sure everyone who grew up in the Attitude era did as well when they started the game. As that's the main story mode on this game.

Gotta say right off the bat, a video popped up and telling the story of how it began in 1993.

First match
HBK VS MANKIND.

Each match has an objective. And historical objectives as well. This one was hit Mankind with a chair and win by pin fall.

Your gonna want to watch each entrance. They are right on. Even with the video. Walking moves etc. taker was the best! His entrance was old school and even turned the lights on!

Playing on easy, learning the controls. I must have retried to beat the British bulldog about 10 times. Keep on loosing.
The historic objective was 4 things to do. But win by submission. Doing the move was easy! HBK had about 3/4 of them on his move set. Found out at about the sixth time that you have to use the joysticks as your in the move.

Looked at the matches you can play. And lots of people are locked.

The DLC 1200 or 1400 ms points for Everything or you can pay 80 msp for 1 wrestler, or add on. And like most games 800 msp if you don't have the code for on line play. Most EA games has these.

At the current state. Only playing 2 hours, not sure when I will play again. It's from the library and I'm busy during the week.

I will give this game 4.5 LD POINTS out of 5.

And I've only played a few hours.

I will pick this game up, but not at full place. Wait till it drops to the $30.00 mark.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment