Thursday 24 January 2013

Star Wars - Disney

Well we all know now that Disney now owns the rights to Star Wars. In a way I think that is a good thing. Now as soon as they announced the sale, They also announced that they are making Episodes 7-9. Which is good. I want more star wars. But not Lucas Crap. He did great 20 years ago. but When he did his prequels he Destroyed them. Mostly because of Jar Jar. Now if Disney acquired the right after Episode VI - Return of the Jedi. This would have made the first 3 good. but no one will know. Now they are making VII - IX. They have just acquired the new Director. A long list of them their was, but their can only be one.. The One Ring.. oh wait, wrong series. J. J. Abrams. Article Here Hes just finishing up on Star Trek 2 so his mindset will but current. As in SPACE. I like DeathstarPR tweet.


Anyways. Disney has done some good things recently. They own more then you think. Check out this wiki page Here They have done great with the Marvel. And more to come. Interesting list their.

Now, I love star wars. if they just stuck with the 4-6 i would be happy. after 7-9 is done. if they try to tackle and redo 1-3 I would love that.

Spin offs. lots can happen.
I guess they cant own everything. They have to sell off stuff
Sold
 That is all my blog for today. Hope you enjoyed this one..

No comments:

Post a Comment