Sunday 20 January 2013

Green Day Uno

Well I just loaded Green Day Uno onto my PC. will transfer to my iPod later. For how long this band has been together now. This CD is ok so far. Now they are doing a Trio of CDs. Uno Duo Tros. All 3 have been relased now. less then 1 year. thats about 35+ songs over 3 cds. thats a little quick, so what does that mean? is this their last CD? or is their their comeback saying that they still have it. Blink 182 came out with a new CD recently. Neibourhoods. I like it alot. This Cd sounds like their old stuff. Green Day still have the feel of the classics, like Nimrod, Dookie, ect. Ive only heard a few songs off the radio. So I dont know theses songs. but they are good.

i give this CD currently. not played all the way through yet.
4.0 LD POINTS out of 5

I will be buying the full pack once they produce all 3 in one case. not what they have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment